This report is used to generate Collections List per customer, click here to see sample collection report. You may also customize the report based on your requirement.
1. Open Cenral Menu. Your Central Menu maybe different from the screenshot below as each user can have different menu and access rights.
2. Select System -> SALES OF SERVICES - Simplified
3. Double-click Reports -> Collection Report. You will be redirected to Collection Report tab window.
Fill-up the report parameters
4. Fill up Period Covered From: To:. All transactions before the date From will be lumped into one record marked as Beginning Balance.
5. Click EntityCode dropdown to show lookup table. Select from the customer list the entity code. If you wish to retrieve all data, just leave this blank.
6. Select and double-click DTS -> Retrieve Collection. This time the Billings and Collections tables will be filled up with all the retrieved records.
7. Double-click Preview -> Print Collection Report.
8. Click Ok to generate the report.
9. The report will be generated and exported to Excel or Pdf. Print or save the report.