Before you can start using the Sale of Services-Simplified, you and your company must have secured from your system administrator the needed access rights. Click here for details. See also User Interface to familiarize yourself on how the system works.
Start configuring the Sale of Services-Simplified based on your company requirements by setting up the following master files. If you have an Excel or csv file, you can use the copy/paste feature via grid's context menu in updating these master files:
MASTER FILES SETUP:
1. Books of Accounts Setup - Billings - refers to the books of accounts or document(s) used by the company in recording billings for services rendered. Most service companies used Service Invoice or Billing Invoice. Setup the this master file based on your accountable forms registered with the BIR.
2. Books of Accounts Setup - Collections - refers to the books of accounts or document(s) used by the company in recording collections for services rendered. Most service companies used Official Recepts to document collections. Setup the this master file based on your accountable forms registered with the BIR.
3. Customers - contains the list of all customers of the company.
4. Project Contracts with Monthly Fees - refers to the list of contracts with regular or fixed monthly fees
5. UOM - refers to the list of Unit Of Measures used by the company in billing of services. This is only optional as most services rendered do not have UOM as compared to retail businesses.
After setting up the master files above, you are now ready to enter financial transactions related to billings and collections.
1. Monthly Billings - refers to monthly fixed billings based on Project Contracts entered into by the company.
2. Simplified Service Invoice - Billings - refers to billings of services rendered by the company.
3. Simplified Service Invoice - Collections - refers to collections of services as entered into in #1 and #2 above.
At any given time, you can generate the following reports. Reports are updated in real time as they are processed based on the raw data.
1. Statement of Accounts (SOA) - Service Billings
2. Simplified AR - Aging
3. Journal Register - Sales of Service
4. Journal Register - Collections
5. Collection Report per Client
6. Bounced Checks