The Books of Accounts report contains all the journal entries made for a given period. The report composes of several sheets as follows:
1. Books = a typical books of accounts containing the list of journal entries with Debit and Credit columns.
2. Columnar Book = a columnar type of recording the journal entries. Each account has its own column.
3. Payee Summary = a detailed list of entries sorted per payee or payor.
4. Summary Entry = a summarized journal entry for the books of accounts
5. Account List = a detailed list of entries sorted per account.
Following are actual sample Books for Accounts generated from the system and directly exported to excel file. Some columns are changed or blurred due to data privacy act.
CHECK DISBURSEMENT BOOK - JOURNAL TYPE. Click here on how to generate the report.
CHECK DISBURSEMENT BOOK - COLUMNAR TYPE
Click here on how to generate the report.